Woohoo My First PS SParks Challenge Entry!!!!

I used two Paper Smooches sets Space Cadet and Chilly Chums. I LOVE this set and ended up pleased with my this little guy...my camera did not do a very good job picking up the colors well or the glitter I added to the stars, but not bad for my first time. Especially as the blog posting process is still giving me a challenge! Oh well, I better go craft some more to work off my technology induced stress!
I am entering this little beauty in the Paper Smooches Sparks Color Challenge...it is inspired by:

Comments

  1. OHHH! I think this is a fab card--and I think that your camera picked up the colors well!! LOOOOOOOVE the string you used for the astronaut! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts